Terms and Conditions
1. Please ensure that the details of your shipping address are correct; any error may lead to additional charges to be borne by you.
2. Your payment signifies your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and represents that these Terms have come into effect and are legally binding on you.
3. We reserve the right to cancel the order for reasons beyond our control. We will notify you about such cancellation and the refund will be initiated. Generally, refunds across all payment options take between 7 to 10 working days (excluding holidays) to reflect in your account. These terms include our Returns policy.
4. The information on device and/or pricing displayed on the webpage of zebox.store is indicative.
5. The Terms shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force of India. In case of any dispute between both parties, a resolution of the dispute shall be negotiated under the principles of good faith; should the negotiations fail to reach a consensus, both parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bengaluru; and to waive any objections based upon venue.
6. If certain clauses are unenforceable for any reason, the other clauses of the Terms shall remain effective, and the unenforceable clauses shall be amended to the extent necessary to make them enforceable according to the law.
7. From time to time, we may change these Terms and Conditions. We will not be required to notify you of any changes made to these Terms and Conditions. We will post an updated copy of the Terms and Conditions on our website. We encourage you to check our website periodically for updates.
8. We may require you to provide your consent to the updated Terms and Conditions in a specified manner prior to any further use of the website. If no such separate consent is sought, your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Terms and Conditions, will constitute your implied acceptance of those changes.